You ready to move to Oklahoma ? New concept almost ready: Need partner / investor.

Joined Nov 29, 2016
Hello Fellow Chefs, I am looking for a partner of my new concept Rsvp Bistro location to be in down Tulsa in 2017 ( I hope ) I have got 80% of the concept completed !

I am wanting a 2nd chef and partner. What I am looking for:

1. A deep passion for fine food.
  2. Understanding of social media
  3. Able to Help Fund Raise
  4. Be honest, reputable
This concept / project will run about $100.000 to $125.000 to complete . If I got you interested lets talk more.

--
Thank You,

Executive Chef Kevin Edmundson
Founder Rsvp Bistro
Tulsa, OK

Joined Aug 15, 2003

Hello Fellow Chefs, I am looking for a partner of my new concept Rsvp Bistro location to be in down Tulsa in 2017 ( I hope ) I have got 80% of the concept completed !

I am wanting a 2nd chef and partner. What I am looking for:

1. A deep passion for fine food.
  2. Understanding of social media
  3. Able to Help Fund Raise
  4. Be honest, reputable
This concept / project will run about $100.000 to $125.000 to complete . If I got you interested lets talk more.

--
Thank You,

Executive Chef Kevin Edmundson
Founder Rsvp Bistro
Tulsa, OK
This makes no sense. What do you need a second chef for? Aren't you the chef? What is the other 20% missing from the concept? Why does a chef need an understanding of social media? 

Are you looking for a chef to put in $125,000 of their own money? Also when you say "Bistro" I expect a restaurant, not a take out/catering place. 

Not trying to poo-poo you I just want some clarity. 

Joined Oct 10, 2005
Problem is, people with the qualities you are looking for will never be a "2nd chef", these are people who do things for themselves. In other words, entrepeneurs. Settle for either an invester, or a good cook, or a good chef. But you can't have all three.

Latest posts

Top Bottom