My chef tells this story about closing one night many moons ago with a young lady who attempted to carry a stock pot full of hot fryer oil out to the grease trap, was overwhelmed, set the pot down too hard and the oil sloshed over her entire body, head to toe. I. Can't. Even. Imagine. When I was working at an Indian spot I was pouring some tomato curry into a bus tub and a glob splashed right into my clog, when I took my sock off the skin on the top of my foot slid off with it. Anybody here have a harrowing tale about a commercial mixer or a Hobart slicer?