Wine for sale

Discussion in 'Pairing Food and Wine' started by cape chef, Jan 15, 2001.

1. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I asked Nickos permission if it was ok to see if anyone was interested in buying some wine from my personal collection.
    All has been well maintained temputure and humidity, Most are single bottles of first and super second growths from Bordeaux and some top flight Calif Cabernets examples 88 Haut Brion,82 COS,89 Lafitte'86 Mouton,88Marguex 86 Beringer reserve Cab,Phelps Insignia's kind of along those lines. If anyone is interested reply to this post and I will give more specifics
    thanks
    cc

2. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    SOUXCHEF,

Do I know you? [​IMG]
    as for the wines,I wanted to give people the opportunity to try wines at these level who otherwise not get the chance. I bought them young,so I can sell them at a fair price.As for a party in Stratford, I'm drinking a 2001 vintage seltzer haaa the taste of the bubbly [​IMG]
    cc

3. david jones

david jones

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I have a client who waant to liquidate (pun intended) some of his cellar. Some good vintages in Tuscany and Piemonte, White Burgundy, some large formats. Have any of you used an online auction?

4. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    David,

I have used winecommune.com
    It's free and they show your wines for 5 day's. Also wineally.com is one I am going to try soon.
    cc

5. david jones

david jones

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Thanks cape chef!