Which offers the most information?

Discussion in 'Choosing A Culinary School' started by cheftruebonygod, Sep 26, 2013.

1. cheftruebonygod

cheftruebonygod

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    I live here in Atlanta and I am having a hard time deciding wheter to go to AI or LCB? I know that they are both expensive, but I'm a true believer in the getting the most for my money. So I'm wondering which one trains you better? Which has a higher graduate rate and which students are more likely to get hired?

2. kaiquekuisine

kaiquekuisine

Exp:
    Line Cook
    why dont you try to get a job first , a kitchen in the real world isnt like a college kitchen. 

Besides getting experience now will most likely help you get hired after you get a degree regardless. 

Restaurant owners and head chefs before even considering hiring a culinary grad look for experience. 

Also regardless of the culinary school they will both teach you the fundementals and basics , they will teach you how to do things correctly. 

School thought wont teach speed , and or expoing , so i would rather get experience see how the real world is , before wasting that cash then realizing this industry is alot harder then you thought

3. morphone

morphone

Exp:
    Professional Baker