Where to rent high end plates

Joined Jul 8, 2011
Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone would have a good suggestion of where I would be able to rent some really high end plates.  I don't want to go out and buy them as I am a caterer and this way I can just tack it onto the bill of whoever is paying me.  

Here is a a website so that you can see what I am talking about: http://www.wasserstrom.com/restaurant-supplies-equipment/cooking_frontofthehouse_1000148

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Joined Aug 11, 2000
well it all depends on where you are located....frankly this looks like an ad for wasserstrom Temecula.

Joined Jul 8, 2011
Sorry if it looked like an add I didn't mean for it to.  I just wanted to show what kind of plates I am looking for.  I live in Temecula California and as you can see on that website the plates are pretty expensive, thus why I wanted to rent them instead of buying.  

Joined Aug 11, 2000
since we are spread all over the world....seriously there are a bunch from England & Australia on this site......it's hard to know the rental companies in your area.  Several in STL will purchase product if a good client asks and it makes $$$$ sense.  Welcome, please come play with us.

Top Bottom