Where is the food movies thread

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by nicko, Feb 8, 2006.

1. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Awhile back we had a rather lengthy thread about all of the movies that are related to food and cooking which I can't seem to find. Does anyone remember the name or have it bookmarked?

Thanks.

2. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
  3. craftynatalie

craftynatalie

Exp:
    At home cook
    Nicko, I don't know aout the movie thread but, I am interested in it too. Anyway, I just joined Netflix (movie rentals online, no late charges etc...)and did a search for food related movies, documentaries, PBS programs and they have a ton. I just watched the first season of a series from the UK called "Chef!" about a not so nice chef/owner of a 2 star michelin French restaurant. I really liked it and it is quite funny. I found a ton of stuff at Netflix. I am pretty sure you can just go to their site and look even if you haven't joined. Then you can just make a list and get them at your local video store if they have them. Key words that worked best were chef and restaurant - food brought up a few.

4. mudbug

mudbug

Exp:
    Culinary Instructor
    craftynatalie,

The second link contains a pretty thorough list that should fill up your Netflix que quite a bit. ;)