When Chefs Attack

Joined Feb 4, 2001
We had an 'expose' on the T.V. in the U.K. a couple of years ago. Hidden camera, violent chefs and humiliated commis etc. The ripples went on for months. The 'culprits', I notice, are still in business.
This year I read in a 'Mans' magazine that one chef/owner in a famous London restaurant regularly had customers asking to be shown into the kitchen so that he would swear at them. They then left happy.
I think anyone who uses violence against his staff is a ****wit and anyone who puts up with it or supports it is a half***wit!

Joined Sep 28, 1999
I heard on the radio last night that Fox (I think) is airing a show called either "When Chefs Attack" or something about "Worst Restaurants....". It's one of those hidden camera/reality shows. I wasn't able to catch much detail (as you can tell).

Wondering if anyone else has heard anything?

Joined Sep 28, 1999
That was a waste of 35 minutes (didn't make it through the entire show). I was expecting tantrums and funny kitchen things, not puking and spitting.

The most frustrating thing was the show referring to these people as Chefs.

Joined Aug 23, 2000
Labeling that low-rent surveillance camera nonsense as anything to do with chefs was malarkey, of course. But what do you expect from Fox?

Latest posts

Top Bottom