whaz up with that ??

Joined May 6, 2001
I read an article about that.....at the time they hadn't decided on the color. The choices were: purple, hot pink and yellow....
:rolleyes:

Joined Jan 5, 2001
What can I say to that but

Joined Mar 13, 2001
No more complicated coulis to make. Just put that in a squeeze bottle and go crazy on the plate...

Joined Mar 13, 2001
By Iza:

"Imagine she goes missing they could always change the title to Where Is Martha Stewart Living. Do a kind of Where’s Waldo for grown up."

and

"Maybe they're trying to appeal to daltonians"

Dear Iza:

I must say I am starting to seek out your posts. Daltonism...from a thread on Ketchup!

Waldo (do you refer to Robert Heinlein?..or Waldensians)...from a thread on Martha Stewart!

Wow! I feel like I'm back in college!!!!!!
I don't know what you're eating up there in Canada, but I got to get me some!.

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
It's either one of two thing Kimmie. I either have a good sense of humour or it's the pain killers. I can tell you it's not in the water nor is it in the air.

It must be in the scones ;)

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: Iza ]

Joined Mar 13, 2001
It's a well-balanced combination of humour, pain killers and lastly, the scones!

From the ,
of scones I would expect nothing less...

Joined Nov 19, 1999
LOL! You girls are so funny :) I remember being all for the green catsup. It was great until it made my meatloaf spinach color. Oh, YUCK! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Joined Dec 12, 2000
I just thought of something else, just imagine putting that stuff on your Kraft Dinner.

Joined Mar 7, 2001
My kids think that stuff is cool.... and living in the Packer state what could be better on your brat than yellow mustard and green ketchup :D :D :D talk about your team spirit here hehehehe Hey aren't the Vikings gold and purple?????

Joined Jan 5, 2001
Ah the possibilities; think of the revenue potential for the artist-formerly-known-as-Prince!

Latest posts

Top Bottom