Whats your favorite station ?

Joined Oct 13, 2001
So when working a full scale kitchen line what is your favorite station ? Pantry, broiler , saute , wheel , or perhaps eggs at breakfast ? Maybe you like the apps and the fryer ! I myself at breakfast like the fast pace of the egg station . In the dinner house I love saute . I also get a lot of satisfaction out of working pantry . The wheel can be fun or **** , depending on the skill of your crew . Of course after becoming the chef its all about doing it all . So whats your station of choice ?

Joined Apr 13, 2003
i absoulutely love sautee on a busy night- if you are feiling good and you have ten pans going at one time there is nothing better. second fav has to be cold side- sometimes its nice to make salads while everyone else is cussing and sweating..

chefhogan

Banned
Joined Jun 15, 2003
I like Entrementier as well, there are a million things you can do with a potato.

Hogan

Joined May 9, 2003
They are all my favorite depending on what mood I'm in. That was one of the the biggest driving factors for me to attain "Chef" status...so that I could work whatever station I wanted when I felt like it!

Top Bottom