What's With the Implication??

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by cjdacook, Apr 5, 2006.

1. cjdacook

cjdacook

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    :look: I just registered this a.m. and my location has been censored....what's with that??? If my name was ***hsia - would I also be censored?? There are numerous words beginning with the letters "***" that do not lead to anything.

The Straits of Juan de ***a is listed on every map in the world, guys... no biggie, but just sounds a little over the top.

2. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Just be glad you're not from Phuket! At least we know where you're from even with the ***:D Oh hey never mind, it got through :bounce: :bounce: :D

3. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Sorry-- it's unavoidable. The system has been configured to screen out certain words and it also goes after letter strings. You can try contacting Nicko, the board administrator, to see what can be done.

Trust me.... it's nothing personal! :D

4. cjdacook

cjdacook

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    "Trust me.... it's nothing personal!" - oh thank God, I'm so relieved to hear that... ;)

5. markv

markv

There's always a way to beat the F'ing system.

PS to Mezzaluna:

Would that be what you mean by my puckish sense of humor? :D :D :D

Mark

6. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
  7. markv

markv

Mezzaluna, aside from Suzanne, who I haven't seen post in ages, you're the best. Please don't interpret my exalting of Suzanne as meaning anything less than you. We just have even more history, But both of you are the two most memorable connections (alomg with chrose) that I care about, Oh maybe cape chef too. He REALLY knows his struff, and Pete, he gives sound advice.

My father's in the hospital with worsesning emphasema and I had a few drinks to deal with it.

I'll be in touch,

Mark

8. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Wow... I'm speechless! :blush:

Suzanne is someone I have a very high regard for.

9. james brant

james brant

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    hay out there. well i'm a WCI kid getting close to getting the **** out of here. looking forwerd to the rest of a new life. i'm trying to fined some place to live nere a resoret in kona Hi. and not having any luck. NE way i will try to get on as often as i can. thax for reading this.