What's for breakfast?

Joined Jun 27, 2012
That looks pretty darn good kk!
I was out on the water loading my stringer when the grumbling started.
Dug in the Igloo and came up with a hunk of watermelon and a diet Dr Pepper!
I seldom drink sodas and never diet ones.
Tossed it back in and had some cold water runoff from the cooler lol.

mimi

Joined Oct 11, 2014
Homemade bone broth with full fat coconut milk and sea salt.......mmmm breakfast of champions! lol

Joined Oct 11, 2014
@Koukouvagia  lmao.....I know riiiiight!! It is too funny because I have had to eat this way since before the Paleo diet was coined as a result of an illness. Which was a pain in me arse at the time if you asked me but now I am all "trendy" so I feel "cool"...../img/vbsmilies/smilies/cool.gif  If I could get away with eating your fabulous looking breakfast I wouldn't hesitate!! It looks amazing!!

@AllanMcPherson  Got a good out loud belly laugh from this one.......thank you!

Oh I dream of a simpler time of coffee with lots of cream and a good old fashioned doughnut!!! I would be in heaven /img/vbsmilies/smilies/tongue.gif

Joined Jul 28, 2001
Today I grabbed a piece of torta pasquale on the way out the door. Had a bunch of spinach and dandelion greens I had to use up the other day. Oh yea, and a boost.

Joined Apr 3, 2008
What is it about the French that they can afford to eat sweets for breakfast and not gain weight?  Not fair!

Joined Dec 18, 2010
Pan dulce is Mexican. Many Mexicans are not thin. Nor are many French people. Ha ha. Life is fair after all!

What I like about them is that they are sweet but not cloyingly sweet. Concha is one of many tasty pan dulce treats.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 18, 2010
Good point. I should have said "not all" instead of "not many". My sincere apologies to all fit French. Mea culpa.

Last edited:
Joined Sep 9, 2012
Made raspberry and cream cheese stuffed French toast dredged in crushed frosted flakes and pan fried in butter. Was so freakin good.. Gooey, crispy, buttery, sweet and tart

Joined Mar 21, 2008
Meds and a glass of V8 with pickle juice and some habenero hot sauce... and a coke...

Latest posts

Top Bottom