What's Cooking?!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by karenejane, Apr 21, 2015.

1. karenejane

karenejane

Exp:
    Restaurant Manager
    Hello, everyone! 

I'm super excited to have found this cooking site. Although I a true lover of food and cooking, the reason I joined this site is due to one of my classes at school for forum participation. Nonetheless, I can't seem to find a reason why I won't continue to use the site even after my class is complete. I am Syrian-Armenian, and I absolutely love food, food gatherings, and cooking. If I weren't getting my masters now, or if I didn't work, I would come up with novel recipes every day in the kitchen. Thanks for the opportunity to share, I can't wait to come across some delicious ideas.

Goodnight from LA y'all!

-Karen Janesian 

2. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Welcome Karen glad you joined. What are you pursuing your masters in? 

3. karenejane

karenejane

Exp:
    Restaurant Manager
    Hello!
    I graduate with my bachelors in psychology from Woodbury University in 2 weeks, and I have been accepted into the Marriage & Family Therapy masters program at CSUN! So much all at once, but yummy food helps the process along the way 😀

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  4. karenejane

karenejane

Exp:
    Restaurant Manager
    Oh, and I had a question, Nicko.

I contributed to one of the forums (restaurant reviews--favorite restaurant), will it be published onto that forum page? I have to show it to my professor that I am in fact contributing. Thanks, looking forward to your reply!

-Karen