what is your favrite thig to do when its snows

Joined Jan 31, 2011
To make snow cream, you take a big bowl of clean, fresh snow. Stir in some sugar, vanilla, a sprinkle of salt, and enough evaporated milk to make it creamy.  You can add other flavorings, fruit, candy, chocolate chips, or top with syrup, nuts, whipped cream, etc., if you want to get fancy, but I like it plain and simple.

It gives you the worst ice cream headache you've ever had. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/eek.gif

K

kristen zalewski

sounds good  i think ill make some  hey cheek out my orofile and looke a my fruit carving in my pic

K

kristen zalewski

sounds good  i think ill make some  hey cheek out my orofile and looke a my fruit carving in my pic

Joined Aug 26, 2010
One important lesson in the making of snow cream is "do not eat yellow snow".  :)

My mom made snow cream with sugar and eggs.  Yeah, raw eggs.  Fortunately, I was too young to realize that I was eating raw eggs. 

Joined Apr 3, 2008
build a fire, stay inside and hope it goes away soon. I like to look at snow for about 20 minutes....then I want sun and more moderate temperatures. The snow is like the desert, just a different extreme./img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

K

kristen zalewski

i wont yes yellow snow  i like the the brown kind better lol just kidding

Joined Apr 3, 2010
                                                 S L E E P  !  Til  it's over

Last edited:

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Watch the snow fall with a cup of hot chocolate or tea. 

Joined Feb 8, 2009
I love to sit in the picture window with a blazing fire in the fire place sipping a nice warm cup of hot chocolate while watching my wife shovel the driveway........Today is our 33rd wedding anniversary, as soon as shes done chopping wood, I'm going to take her out and buy my little honey a new Axe................

Joined Apr 30, 2010
I love to sit in the picture window with a blazing fire in the fire place sipping a nice warm cup of hot chocolate while watching my wife shovel the driveway........Today is our 33rd wedding anniversary, as soon as shes done chopping wood, I'm going to take her out and buy my little honey a new Axe................
LoL!!!!!! Seems like I remember a song similar to this only he was asking his wife to come sit down and explain to him why she was leaving him  /img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif

Joined Jan 31, 2011
Happy Anniversary, ChefBillyB! You sound like my hubby! Our anniversary is next week. I'm getting a new welder. I hope he's not going to teach me how to use it! But it's all good, cuz he's getting a new washer. 

Latest posts

Top Bottom