What is your favorite cuisine to cook?

Joined Dec 9, 2020
Japanese is easy to start. Get Shizuo Tsuji's book A Simple Art and read. Make a bunch of recipes from the first big section, one or two from each subsection, and you'll get the hang of it. And be sure to let me know if you get stuck!
Thx, I’m now on the waitlist for an ebook from my library. Will give this a looksie.

Joined Nov 15, 2012
As with chefbillyb these days are saute (and roast) anything. But I must get around to making egg foo young with baking powder added (what a fabulous texture) and fresh tumeric curry.

Joined Jan 27, 2002
Indian,French Italian,Middle Eastern. I like any full flavoured food,complex sauces etc.

Joined Jun 7, 2021
My favorite quinine to make is Filipino, then French, flowed by ball others, including .torteer (meat pies)s, pasties, pastries, pies, cookies, cheesecake, cheese, sausages of all types, smoked and barbequed meats, pastas, pulses, soups, stew, chowders, bisque seafood, fresh water fish, and crayfish, subs, hoagies, poorboys, sandwiches, well you get the idea. I love it all. I even like Libbey's potted meat mixed with Miracle Whip and sweet pickle relish.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Joined Oct 9, 2008
My favorite quinine to make is Filipino, then French, flowed by ball others, including .torteer (meat pies)s, pasties, pastries, pies, cookies, cheesecake, cheese, sausages of all types, smoked and barbequed meats, pastas, pulses, soups, stew, chowders, bisque seafood, fresh water fish, and crayfish, subs, hoagies, poorboys, sandwiches, well you get the idea. I love it all. I even like Libbey's potted meat mixed with Miracle Whip and sweet pickle relish.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North
Love the autocorrect of "quinine" for cuisine!

Top Bottom