what is the best way to work in good restaraunts in the caribbean

Joined Oct 23, 2010
without speaking psanish or french, what are the chances of learning the innovative tricks and techniques of the islands like trinidad, haiti and DR?

Joined Jan 5, 2007
Trinidad, Tobago and other islands, including Jamaica and St Kitts and Nevis are island that  were once British...  they all speak English.

Joined Oct 23, 2010
I know that. But I am interested in haiti cuba and trinidad the most.  However I would take a job in barbados or jamaica or st kitts.

I think Boar D Laze was saying the chance is slim in general and not just because of the language barrier?

What about the big time restaurants in antigua, anguilla, virgen islands and mexico?

Joined Aug 6, 2010
I know that. But I am interested in haiti cuba and trinidad the most.  However I would take a job in barbados or jamaica or st kitts.

I think Boar D Laze was saying the chance is slim in general and not just because of the language barrier?

What about the big time restaurants in antigua, anguilla, virgen islands and mexico?
What exactly are you going for here? A different culture? A different type of food? Or just a "nice" restaurant in a pretty location? Every island has a different cuisine all its own, so is there any particular reason you are more interested in Haiti, Cuba, or Trinidad as opposed to St. Lucia, Grenada, or Jamaica?

Joined Oct 23, 2010
The culture. Trinidad haiti and cuba have interested me for a while, lets not forget the culinary culture as well. All the islands are interesting from a historic archaeological perspective as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom