What do you want for Christmas

Joined Sep 25, 2000
Christmas is just around the corner. What do you want under your tree or in your stocking?
I would like some new marble cheese platters,and a new roaster and for everyone to have good slice of life.
smiles.gif

Joined Jul 31, 2000
I want the Middle east to get there act toghether so more inisint people aren't killed. I want me and my family to be happy and healthy, I want our children and our seniers well taken care of,I want a fire in the fire place,I want to cuddle with my wife, and I want another glass of wine

Joined Aug 11, 2000
A huge grant for our school program for 2001....a week in France with a lover with an incredible food and wine line-up ( truffles and shrooms of course)....a private high school to accept my 13 year old with a scholarship.....successful therapies for my little one...and a new knife steel.

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Health & peace on earth.

Should that be too much to ask for I am sure I can find some cookbooks and other food related stuff I know I can't live without....

Sisi

Joined Aug 29, 2000
For Chanukah I'd like peace in the Middle East. Oh, yes: and a Kitchen Aid Epicurean mixer. The chances of getting either are of equal possibility.....

Joined Sep 25, 2000
I forgot about Kitchen Aid. Iwant EVERYTHING they make for my new kitchen in Santa Cruz. That's not asking for too much, is it?

Joined May 29, 1999
Peace, Love, an extra 16 hours added to each day, $450,000.00 after tax lottery cash, liposuction, a tummy tuck and a full day of my children being polite, funny and obedient.
I live a very rich fantasy life.
rollsmile.gif

Oh yeah, a dough hook for my 20 qt hobart, enough off set mini spatulas, hand scrapers that don't go missing, and a huge stereo.

Joined Oct 6, 2001
World Peace and Harmony. Advances in cancer and AIDS research. If a new set of Henckels that no roommate ever touched should fall my way, I wouldn't complain...But mostly, I want to be with my family and enjoy one another's company while we can.

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
I would love to be somewhere deep in the south of France, and have the meal that was prepared in the movie Babette's feast. A faster Internet connection at home would also be a real blessing!

(Where you wanting reality gifts such as a new shaving kit or can we have fantasy gifts such as mine?)

------------------
Thanks,

Nicko
[email protected]

Joined Sep 25, 2000
Anything that you desire! I, myself can afford to travel but I never have time. Since I've been in LA I've been busy with my work.
What I would like most in the world is to see my Mother and my sister. This would be a gift in itself. And some down home cooking.

Joined Aug 8, 2000
I would like 10 gift certificates to 10 awesome restaurants, more All-Clad pots and pans, a Kitchen Aid, some new Global knives, and some no longer made khaki Chefwear pants!

Oh, a Macintosh G4 computer, Photoshop 6, Adobe GoLive, Illustrator, a scanner, and T1 internet connection would be nice too.

And may everyone have enough to eat!!!

Joined Oct 12, 1999
I would like to spend the whole week that Christmas falls on with my family...no cooking for the workplace or anything dealling with the workplace at all...only cooking and enjoying food with family and friends. Food, Family, and Fun Oh my!....Food, Family, and Fun Oh my!

Joined May 29, 1999
Nicko, I lived your request for Babette's Feast! The James Beard House hosted the movie and dinner. It was sublime!They may do it again some time.
smiles.gif

pete

Staff member
Joined Oct 7, 2001
All I want for Christmas is a couple of cooks who care about their job not just the money!!!

Top Bottom