What did you eat today?

Joined Feb 1, 2015
I had a medium well rib-eye steak with cherry tomatoes, spinach, mushroom and garlic swimming in a mustard and pepper cream sauce. To finish I devoured a bowl of strawberries and cream. Nom nom nom.

Joined Jul 13, 2012
I had a slice of cold Margherita pizza with anchovy for brunch.  Looking forward to a great burger and salad later.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 18, 2010
Well, it's one of those days. Leftover Thai spring rolls for breakfast, a fruit smoothie, and now frozen pizza. I'm not sure what dinner will bring.

Joined Jun 27, 2012
A can of peaches (cold from ice chest) the meat from a ham and cheese on wheat and working on an oversized chocolate cookie based on the Texas Sheetcake recipe.
Oh and a handful of stale peanuts from an old timey gas station......

Driving home from vacation sux.

mimi

Joined Jul 13, 2012
Well the burgers got scratched in leu of grilled venison back strap, some great sausage and lots of salads.  I made a Caprese salad with cherry tomatoes halved, fresh mozzarella medallions chunked, torn basil, salt, pepper, olive oil and a little champagne vinegar.  That macerated for an hour before serving and it was very good.

Last edited:
Joined Jul 9, 2015
I had a bowl of lucky charms and leftover Alfredo pasta that my roommate made earlier today. Nothing exciting, unfortunately :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom