What can I use to substitue chicken broth?

Joined Jun 16, 2012
My recipe for corn chowder soup calls for 5 cups of chicken broth and I only have 4 cups. Could I use the broth from Campbells chicken noodle soup?

Joined Jun 27, 2012
Stumbled across this thread and thought to add a comment for anyone searching for a solution to this problem in the future.
Better than Bullion brand condensed stock base is an excellent product to have on hand for those times when you get stuck in the middle of a dish but cannot leave to fix the situation.
Not your mama’s bullion cubes altho not at all like the first gen flavored salt lick paste either.
The roasted chix and beef varieties are very good and if you are mindful of using a clean spoon to dig out however much you need will keep in the fridge for a very long time.
That’s all...
mimi

Joined Apr 3, 2008
Stumbled across this thread and thought to add a comment for anyone searching for a solution to this problem in the future.
Better than Bullion brand condensed stock base is an excellent product to have on hand for those times when you get stuck in the middle of a dish but cannot leave to fix the situation.
Not your mama’s bullion cubes altho not at all like the first gen flavored salt lick paste either.
The roasted chix and beef varieties are very good and if you are mindful of using a clean spoon to dig out however much you need will keep in the fridge for a very long time.
That’s all...
mimi

I miss Better than Bouillon the most since I've gone gluten-free. I used to keep a jar of their roasted chicken, beef, vegetable, and mushroom base in the back of my fridge, always! I'm still looking for a gluten free alternative.

Top Bottom