What are your favorite food/cooking podcasts?

Joined May 17, 2010
I recently went from a 5 minute commute to a 45 minute commute to open a new restaurant and need something interesting to listen to on the ride. Thanks!

Joined Apr 3, 2008
I recently went from a 5 minute commute to a 45 minute commute to open a new restaurant and need something interesting to listen to on the ride. Thanks!

I like Sporkful, it's food related but fun and not pretentious. I also loved America's Test Kitchen podcast but that is no longer making new episodes as far as I know. Burnt Toast is another good one.

Joined May 17, 2010
I like Sporkful, it's food related but fun and not pretentious. I also loved America's Test Kitchen podcast but that is no longer making new episodes as far as I know. Burnt Toast is another good one.
Sweet I’ll check them out. I liked America’s test kitchen also. There was the one where the lady from French culinary institute interviewed chefs, but she died. That one was pretty good too. Thanks!

phatch

Staff member
Joined Mar 29, 2002
The splendid table, though it's just the weekly radio episode. But I usually miss the broadcast.

Joined Jun 11, 2013
One podcast I have enjoyed is The Dinner Party Download . . . I don't know that I would call it a cooking podcast. It's more of an entertaining podcast . . . sort of along the lines if you were going to host a dinner party for <fill-in-the-theme>, what music would you play, what cocktail would you serve, etc. There have been wonderful celebrity guests.

Joined Aug 7, 2013
Chris Kimball's new podcast is called Milk Street Radio.

Joined Apr 25, 2017
Another fan of The Splendid Table. I have learned some really interesting and useful things listening to that show.

Top Bottom