What are you looking for?

kuan

Staff member
Joined Jun 11, 2001
Yes you, standing in the walkin, staring at the shelves, wondering what in the world you're looking at! You had to get there in such a hurry and now what? Whatever it is that you're looking for, it's probably staring you right there in the face. You just can't see it! It's OK, just enjoy the cool breeze for a while, sooner or later you'll remember :)

Take care friends

Kuan

Joined Sep 21, 2001
1. You just had a brain fart.
2. New guy put it away in the wrong place.
3. Remember to shut the door so people don't freak out when they hear you scream.
4. You just remembered it is in the pantry...

Joined Feb 21, 2001
Did that myself today. Walked from the bake shop to the kitchen, forgot why I was there, walked back, slipped throught the door which I keep ajar to enjoy the wonderfulness of the air conditioning at that end of the building, and there on the bench was the bowl with the leftover pecan pie filling that I was going to put in the clean sour cream tubs the lavadero keeps on top of the machine....

Joined May 26, 2001
Hey, that's my whole life you're talking about. :D :D :D

Ah, how true, how true. Do not confuse this with early-onset Alzheimers. It's just the product of a too-busy psyche.

Joined Aug 4, 2000
Obviously your mind is racing too fast to play a halfway decent game of chess! :eek: :bounce: :eek:

Top Bottom