What are you listening to these days?

Joined Nov 2, 2016
I've been listening to Eva Cassidy Songbird and
Ella Fitzgeralds Christmas recently. I also got some tickets today for Buddy Guy with Lonnie Brooks & Indigenous :)

enjoy the music!
dan

Eva rocks. Had a chance to see her at the Birchmere, but I decided to do something else that weekend; learned later that she passed away shortly thereafter. Definitely one of my regrets when it comes to music.

Have been listening to the artist LP for a bit....she's got one hell of a range. Puts on a good show as well.

Joined Dec 23, 2004
I'd have loved to see Eva Cassidy live! Such an epic talent, taken far too soon.

Lately I've been listening a lot to Anna Vedovic. Also just got the newest album by Punch Brothers, and while I haven't got a lot of time with it I'm loving it so far.

Joined Jul 13, 2012
A lot of Miles, Stanley Clark, Headhunters, lots of guitar all in the kitchen when I'm cooking and entertaining. Sometimes I'm in a "big band" mood and will stream Tower of Power, Snarky Puppy, Jaco, Four Play, etc.

Joined Dec 23, 2004
I love this girl! She covers a bunch of 80's show's theme songs- Knight Rider, Airwolf, TMNT, He-Man, etc.

Joined Nov 10, 2020
Most listened to albums this calendar year so far:
  1. Melt Banana - Fetch
  2. Nick Drake - Bryter Layter
  3. Ween - White Pepper

Joined Nov 5, 2007
There are about 30 different holidays celebrated by the major religions of the world in the November - January timeframe. Maybe you celebrate Christmas, maybe you don't. But whatever you do believe, you can believe in beautiful music.

mjb.

Joined Jan 8, 2010
Nothing much...
Only just got power (solar) and actually a bit bored with my mp3 player songs.
No TV or CD player set up yet and no radio connection.
So I listen to the wind, my Jack Russells yapping, hyena's, baboons, goats and birds ...

Joined Nov 9, 2020
Oh man, we've been grooving on (don't laugh) 60's cuts from Herb Alpert and the Tiajuana Brass the past few days - my mother (rest her soul) loved his stuff, and when my stepdaughter (who knew nothing of this) came up, she started playing TJB songs out of her playlist... It's funny, as I usually listen to either something a little more "hardcore" from that era, or opera / classical, but this totally opened up my audio repritoire and got me grooving to 60's mariachi.

Whipped cream, anyone? :emoji_yum:

Top Bottom