nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
French Roast drip coffee  - black, no sugar. -

Equipment: Technivorm Moccamaster

Last edited:
Joined Mar 12, 2005
I've been buying the Papa Nicholas brand beans, assorted flavors, and sometimes I make Greek coffee in the morning.

Joined Sep 10, 2010
Locally roasted Italian roast in a Krups Novo: Two shots in a pitcher drunk from an antique shot glass.

Joined Aug 3, 2010
Folgers Half-Caff brewed in a $10 ChefMate.  Sue me.  /img/vbsmilies/smilies/rollsmile.gif

Joined Jul 28, 2006
The cheapest coffee we can find,  whatever's on sale, augmented by a coupon.  We don't care about taste, texture, aroma...we just want to wake up.   Cuisinart coffee maker.  [it was a gift, and we have used wonderful beans with it...we're not impressed]. 

Joined Apr 3, 2008
We don't care about taste, texture, aroma...we just want to wake up. 
These are not words fit for a foodie forum /img/vbsmilies/smilies/eek.gif

Coffee is one of the greatest pleasures of our life.  Hubby is not allowed to buy coffee.  I can always tell if he sneaks in the Fbrand or the chocfulonuts garbage. 

Joined Aug 13, 2006
Anathema be upon me, but I drink american coffee made in an automatic drip machine.  3 cups, almost half milk.  I need lots of liquid in the morning.  I need to sit for a long time to allow myself to wake up. 

Joined Apr 3, 2008
Cheap, black, coffee. I can enjoy a rare treat of fresh beans and a french press, but for the most part it just needs to be strong and black.

Joined Aug 11, 2000
Newman's morning blend, with a funky bodem single cup drip thingy

2% milk....don't like anything richer nor skim....kinda picky that way.

Joined Nov 2, 2009
Recently splurged for a Keurig.  Love it.  Trying different brands of the bold variety.  No cream or sugar needed.

I was talking to my sister about the Keurig, and she told me that she had one that she no longer used in the basement.  Didn't like disposing the individual containers.  She is apparently a bit more of an environmentalist than I am.  She gave it to me, so now I have one at the office, too!

Joined Mar 9, 2010
Tim Horton's...... double cream no sugar

Equipment....Tim Horton's coffee maker on my counter.

Greek coffee or Capps  on the weekends ...

Joined Aug 21, 2009
I'm not much for coffee, I'm afraid.  Every now and then I'll splurge and get a caramel latte but in the morning I really like my tea.  Earl grey, black and strong. 

Last edited:
Joined Jul 28, 2006
These are not words fit for a foodie forum /img/vbsmilies/smilies/eek.gif

Coffee is one of the greatest pleasures of our life.  Hubby is not allowed to buy coffee.  I can always tell if he sneaks in the Fbrand or the chocfulonuts garbage. 

Coffe, like anything else,  is only pleasurable if one cares.  We don't care.  Even if I cared, HubbyDearest does not.  Look on the bright side,  the likelihood of you ever being insulted by "inferior" coffee in my home is slim.  So to each his own.  /img/vbsmilies/smilies/drinkbeer.gif

Joined May 18, 2010
2 five hour energy shots and 1.75 liter poland spring raspberry lime carbonated spring water.

Top Bottom