What about a social eating network? (please, help me graduate)

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by tommasofuselli, May 1, 2012.

1. tommasofuselli

tommasofuselli

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Hi there,
    I'm Tommaso Fuselli and l'm an italian student (Politecnico of Turin, Italy).
    I'm triyng to graduate by writing a theisis on a business plan for a new italian social network based upon passion for cuisine. This upcoming social network, named Gnammo, aims to gather people who would like to have guest, and cook for them, with people that enjoys eating in a new social experience.

Please help me graduate by answering to this survey which aims to understand the passion for food of American Citizens.

this will take you maximum 4 minutes:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XQLJBBN

I'd like to thank the admins for giving me the permission (previously asked).

Thanks in advance, best regards

Tommaso Fuselli

p.s: feel free to ask me anything, l'll reply at my best

2. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    I'm Scots, not American.  Are you only interested in the views of US citizens as many of us are from outwith their borders!

3. tommasofuselli

tommasofuselli

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    hi Ishbel, thank you for your question, I look forward as many anwers as I can get from around the world. thank you for your help!

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  4. zoebisch

zoebisch

Exp:
    Other
    done

5. rbandu

rbandu

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Done.

6. zojison

zojison

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    I've just completed the survey.Good luck with your thesis :)