well I guess Ill follow the rules...

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by higjse, Feb 8, 2006.

1. higjse

higjse

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    This is my first post here and Im asked to introduce myself so Ill do so....I am 24 and a sous at a private club in Buffalo... I have about 6 years of experience in the industry. My only formal schooling came in the way of 2 classes at the greystone CIA campus the last two winters... I think my being here, just like everyone else, says enough about my passion for food... I look forward to perhaps learning from the seemingly large number of very experienced chefs who visit here.... which is something I am no longer able to do in my current professional environment... something that is very frustrating. Anyway... hello to all and I hope Ill be more than welcomed by all...

2. andrew hope

andrew hope

Exp:
    Line Cook
    Welcome :)

3. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Welcome I think you will find many excellent chefs here that you can share knowledge with and grow.

4. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    We're glad you found us, higjse, and we think you'll be glad you did as well.

Don't miss the articles, cookbook reviews, recipes and the Chef Talk newsletter. The search button will take you to older conversations on topics of your choice.

Welcome! Enjoy the community--

Mezzaluna