Welcome to the updated ChefTalk.com!

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Hey everyone! I'd like to thank those of you may of had some trouble accessing ChefTalk last night for your patience. The team applied an upgrade to the forum software (Xenforo) and we obviously updated the look and feel. Some final configurations are still being made, so please don't mind the dust. If you find any issues with the site we would ask that you use one of two forums.

Report Site Problems
If you have any technical problems such as something not working report it here

Site Feedback & Suggestions
Something you think might be an improvement or an idea for a new feature etc please post it here.

We hope you like the new look and feel!

Joined Sep 5, 2008
Wow!!! Save for the first couple of seconds when I thought I had typed the wrong URL in my browser.... I LOOOOVE the new look and feel. Very streamlined, much easier on the eyes, more modern, slick... loving it so far. Thanks for all the hard work.

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Thanks for the feedback we appreciate it! There will no doubt be some bumps etc but we will get them sorted out. Please keep us posted on any issues you find.

Joined Oct 31, 2012
Looks great so far. No issues yet for me. Everything seems the same, just new appearance. Keep up the good work.

Joined Nov 5, 2007
Looking good. What, exactly, is the 'reaction score' all about?

One feature I miss from maybe 2 versions ago was that each thread had a little button at the top that you could click on, and up would pop a page with all the pictures posted in that thread. It was a nice feature, though I don't really miss it that much.

mjb.

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Looking good. What, exactly, is the 'reaction score' all about?

One feature I miss from maybe 2 versions ago was that each thread had a little button at the top that you could click on, and up would pop a page with all the pictures posted in that thread. It was a nice feature, though I don't really miss it that much.

mjb.

That feature is coming back shortly stay tuned

Top Bottom