Waring Convection Oven

Joined Jul 11, 2011
I need to buy a convection oven for my Coffee Bar. The use will be for pastries, cakes, pies & personal pizza. I've been offered a Waring, yet I do not know how good it is. Can anyone who has experinced with a Waring may advice me about its efficiency?

Joined Jun 27, 2011
When you say you were offered a Waring, does that mean it's free? And, btw, which Waring convection oven were you offered, as there are several different models out there?

Joined Jul 28, 2001
Valleve,

Are you referring to a  very small counter-top oven? I'm not aware of any larger commercial oven from Waring.

If it's the counter-top one, I just picked up one for my father. I think it was like 269. or 289. at Cosco VS what my suppliers were quoting over 4-500..

hth's

panini

Joined Jul 8, 2011
I have one of these that I use for my catering company.  It heats things up really well and I have also cooked creme brulee and it cooked it very even.  So pretty much I would say that they are great little ovens used for kitchens that need a small oven. 

One warning is that the outside does get very hot so do not place anything on top of by the sides of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom