Wanted to say hi!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by ninacooking, Feb 1, 2015.

1. ninacooking

ninacooking

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hi I just wanted to say hello as I've just signed up. I'm from the UK and love cooking and baking. I even got to final stage of auditions for Masterchef on TV
    I'm interested in learning more about cooking in US and recipes to help broaden my knowledge

2. pete

pete Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Welcome Ninacooking!!!  We're glad to have you hear.  You'll find that this is a great resource for cooking not just in the US, but all around the world.  While we definitely skew towards cooking in the US we have a number of regular posters from other places in the world and we always welcome more as we can always use other perspectives on the world of food.

3. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Hi Nina glad you joined. I bet those auditions were tough and it is impressive you made it to the final round. Will you try again?

4. ninacooking

ninacooking

Exp:
    At home cook
    The auditions were bit tough, big application form, half hour telephone interview and then cooking for the producers! Yes I would love to try again :)
    I've been on TV on quiz shows so now would like to be in TV doing what I love doing most cooking!
    Nina x