Wanna move to Idaho?

Discussion in 'Professional Chefs' started by peachcreek, Sep 17, 2003.

1. peachcreek

peachcreek

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    Bouillon Soup and Catering in Pocatello, Idaho is hiring a general manager/chef to fill my job! Great wage and benefits. Great work hours. Live in a nice quiet small town. Close to skiing, fishing, hunting. We are looking for a creative person with crew leadership, marketing and catering experience. We are a 7 year old restaurant with sales and catering growth every year. If you are interested in applying for the job, please PM me for further details.

2. shroomgirl

shroomgirl

Exp:
    Professional Caterer
    Peachcreek, what are you going to be doing? Are you any where near Rexburg ? My 18 yearold niece is going to BYU Idaho...poor baby is calling every so often with culinary questions....something about orange sauce for salmon last week.....ugh.....I would love to send her to your place if it is near proximaty.

3. peachcreek

peachcreek

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    We are moving to Bozeman Mt. and opening another restaurant. It will be another Bouillon Soup. Probably looking for a gen. mgr/chef there too, in the next year. I like Pocatello, and I like my job a lot, too. It pays well and I have a lot of time off. I have done it for a long time and am still doing it on a larger scale, as I will be overseeing operations of two of them. We have talked about opening a second restaurant for the last few years and are finally going to do it. The hard part is letting go and letting someone else run the place, and that has gotten easier over the years. Lack of local talent has had us looking far past the region for restaurant expertise.
    Hey Shroomgirl- have your neice call me or stop by if she is in town. We are about 65 miles from Rexburg.

4. shroomgirl

shroomgirl

Exp:
    Professional Caterer
    Will do thanks, she is without locomotion this first year, but I am sure her rooming buddies have wheels....now time is another issue...between dance, classes, homework , job...she does not have alot of play time.