W. Puck's Cafe

Joined Sep 28, 1999
Anyone been? What did you think? Went to Puck's Cafe in Denver and had the meatloaf. Thought it was tasteless.

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Recently I was in the O'hare airport in Chicago and they had a cafe there. Out of interest I stopped there with my wife. Service was ok, the food had really interesting titles, but that was about all. I had a chicken caesar salad which was fine, but it wasn't anything special. The overall decor was very flashy which is what caught my interest in the first place.

Joined Sep 5, 2000
Well, all things are relative. If I was in an airport, I would be grateful to find a W. Puck cafe and I would be grateful to overpay for the opportunity not to eat at the other places. In downtown SF we can do better!

[This message has been edited by nutcakes (edited 11-17-2000).]

Joined Aug 14, 2000
The one at Downtown Disney is pretty good. They have an upstairs dining room which has a different menu and is more upscale ($$) and is quite good. I've eaten there several times. We usually camp out at the sushi bar downstairs while we wait for our table. Excellent sushi

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Point well taken nutcakes. At least I wasn't subjected to hotdogs that have been heat rollers for two days or more.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Thanks,

Nicko
ChefTalk Cafe Administrator
[email protected]
www.cheftalk.com "A food lover's link to professional chefs!"

Top Bottom