Vegan ice cream looking for commercial kitchen

Joined Apr 3, 2017
I'm starting a small vegan/GF/SF ice cream business and I want to  begin selling my products at farmers markets and community events. I need a small space to rent. Im just starting out and ive been looking for commercial kitchen spaces which is surprisingly very difficult. Kitchens like LA Prep and Chefs Kitchen need extravagant hourly payments and even more extravagant deposits. I would be bringing my own equipment (ice cream maker) and im willing to travel. I just need a space I can afford. PLEASE HELP!

Joined Mar 8, 2015
I'm starting a small vegan/GF/SF ice cream business and I want to begin selling my products at farmers markets and community events. I need a small space to rent. Im just starting out and ive been looking for commercial kitchen spaces which is surprisingly very difficult. Kitchens like LA Prep and Chefs Kitchen need extravagant hourly payments and even more extravagant deposits. I would be bringing my own equipment (ice cream maker) and im willing to travel. I just need a space I can afford. PLEASE HELP!
I believe I can help you. how many hours are you looking for?

Top Bottom