Vatel & Chocolat

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Vatel is coming! Finally I saw previews for it today. Unfortunately there was no date given.

I saw Chocolat this afternoon a very good film. Almost like a fable, a sweet tale, the sweet lovers against the strict Count Renaud, mayor of the little village who lives a life of constant sacrifices.

The chocolat are indeed spectacular and the look on the villagers’ face when they eat a morsel of chocolat is one of pure delight. One thing to really enjoy this film bring a few pieces of good chocolate. I wish I had brought chocolat with me to savour when the villagers eat some or when Viane, Juliette Binoche, makes her chocolate…

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Sisi...I never heard of the film
But it sounds romantic

cc

Joined Aug 11, 2000
THE Book is HOT!!!Really HOT, I got it from a close friend for Valentines Day last year! I recommend it highly....

Joined Aug 11, 2000
Didn't your mama ever tell you food is sensual and that cooking is a passionate practice? At least for some of us there is still an alure.

Joined Aug 29, 2000
I can't wait to see Chocolat! Doesn't anyone remember the dinner scene in Tom Jones? They managed to make it hilariously sensuous!

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Vatel will open February 2. You can be sure I'll be the first in line to see it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom