uniform poll

Discussion in 'Cooking Equipment Reviews' started by dalix24, Mar 6, 2004.

What Uniform Company do you use?

Poll closed Mar 11, 2004.
  1. Chefware

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gourmet Gear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bragard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. culinary classics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. happy chef

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Linen Company....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. local Store

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. dalix24

dalix24

Since all chef's wear just about the same thing uniforms.

I would like to take a survey on who uses what company.....

This way it will help me out with my choices.

I have been using a company in southern california for almost 5 yrs now and i have not had many problems and they have great prices and quality, it's called gourmet gear.

So let's see what you alll think

dalix24 :chef:

2. jim berman

jim berman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Uniforms USA... same company I have dealt with for 12 years. They are inexpensive and still offer personal service. They are rock bottom in pricing, to boot.

Short story...
    When I was just starting out, I went into their then 2 person operation in the basement of a linen store. I couldn't scrape together enough $ to pay for what I needed so I was going to settle for a jacket to get me through. They gave me the rest of my uniforms gratis and told me to pay whenever I could. Well, 12 years later I still haven't forgotten their generosity. I was happy to have ALL my students purchase their uniforms from them this year. They now have a HUGE catalog of items and a fantastic website from which to order.

3. dalix24

dalix24

I have a question. I don't know about you guys, but aren't you tired of all the delays and B/O with chef ware........

I saw on the gourmet gear website that they are offering 10% off first phone in order, so for a already good price this really helps.

I'm telling you all take a look, request a catalog you won't be unsatisfied. They make u feel like important everytime i have ordered, unlike most places that act like they don't care if you use them or not!!!

TRUST ME LOOK!!!!!

dalix24 :chef:

4. cheftim

cheftim

I realy like chefwear :chef: