Two Capes?????

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
It might get a bit confusing but we now have two cape chefs in the Cafe (cape chef capechef). What a popular name
biggrin.gif

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Are you sure it's really what happenned? I think it's just a ploy to get another Chef Talk mug.
wink.gif

Joined Dec 8, 1999
Hey, the return of the original!! Well, the three of you have a great year
crazy.gif

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Too funny.

Where does the name cape chef come from anyways? Are you a superhero on the side?

Joined Jul 31, 2000
For real,My Family and I vacation every summer in Cape Cod. Eastham on the outer Cape
We have a nice little cottage their.
Well this past summer when we where in the cape my sister in law and her friend came to hang out for a couple of days.Rick, my sister in laws friend gave me a copy of Kitchen Confidential...I read it in one night I couldn't put it down. And I loved the way Anthony talked about his days in P-Town...The whole thing was just perfect timing. That was last July And at that time I was not to active in cheftalk but Nicko announced the first cheftalk chat with Anthony. I was pretty pumped after reading his book and coming home from my home away from home. I needed a name to use on line so I picked cape chef. My real name is Brad,
I love Cape cod, enjoyed the book, and that is my story
Brad
cc

Latest posts

Top Bottom