Top Chef Episode 11 who's next?

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Alright who do you think is going this week? I am going to take a leap and say that Jen is going to go. It should probably be Robin but I think Jen has had enough.

Joined Jun 6, 2009
i like jennifer, i think she might be done though. i agree robin should go, how many times can she sneak past the judges?? jennifer clearly is more talented, but like i said i think she might be ready to pack it in. at the end of the last episode it looked like she was spent....

Joined Aug 7, 2008
I'm going to say Robin. She has just used up her nine lives. OTOH I agree with every one else about Jen. I had expected a lot more from her. She didn't really cook a lot (ceviche how many times?) and her plates at restaurant wars were sad. Having said that I would bet the schedule is rough and Jen was sick on one of the earlier shows.
I'd still eat her food.
With others I often wonder how they even got there. A good example is Eve. I'm sure she's a very nice person but she was way out of her element. Like a deer in the head lights and almost clipping Jen with a knife as she walked by at the catering challenge.

pete

Staff member
Joined Oct 7, 2001
Boy, I would love to see Robin go - been waiting for weeks to see that! But I agree, I think Jen has collapsed under the pressure and I wouldn't be surprised to see her go at any time. In fact, I think that she should have been the one to go in Restaurant Wars. It's too bad as I pegged her as potentially one of the finalist, early in the season.

kcz

Joined Dec 14, 2006
I respectfully disagree. Jen is a very good chef. However, she's not handling the stress, pressure, whatever, very well. She may be the next to go, but it won't be due to a lack of talent.

Joined Jan 24, 2009
I like Jen , but she has alot of problems. She isn't ready for that kind of success.

Latest posts

Top Bottom