Top Chef Episode 11 who's next?

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by nicko, Nov 10, 2009.

1. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Alright who do you think is going this week? I am going to take a leap and say that Jen is going to go. It should probably be Robin but I think Jen has had enough.

2. rdog

rdog

Exp:
    Line Cook
    i like jennifer, i think she might be done though. i agree robin should go, how many times can she sneak past the judges?? jennifer clearly is more talented, but like i said i think she might be ready to pack it in. at the end of the last episode it looked like she was spent....

3. duckfat

duckfat

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    I'm going to say Robin. She has just used up her nine lives. OTOH I agree with every one else about Jen. I had expected a lot more from her. She didn't really cook a lot (ceviche how many times?) and her plates at restaurant wars were sad. Having said that I would bet the schedule is rough and Jen was sick on one of the earlier shows.
    I'd still eat her food.
    With others I often wonder how they even got there. A good example is Eve. I'm sure she's a very nice person but she was way out of her element. Like a deer in the head lights and almost clipping Jen with a knife as she walked by at the catering challenge.

4. pete

pete Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Boy, I would love to see Robin go - been waiting for weeks to see that! But I agree, I think Jen has collapsed under the pressure and I wouldn't be surprised to see her go at any time. In fact, I think that she should have been the one to go in Restaurant Wars. It's too bad as I pegged her as potentially one of the finalist, early in the season.

5. thekitchensink

thekitchensink

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Whoever it will be, I hope tonight's episode is worth the wait.

6. thekitchensink

thekitchensink

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Robin definitely overstayed her welcome

7. friedzucchini

friedzucchini

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Jen sucks. She gone!

8. kcz

kcz

Exp:
    Home Cook
    I respectfully disagree. Jen is a very good chef. However, she's not handling the stress, pressure, whatever, very well. She may be the next to go, but it won't be due to a lack of talent.

9. mont86

mont86

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    I like Jen , but she has alot of problems. She isn't ready for that kind of success.

10. iconoclast

iconoclast

Exp:
    Other