Top Chef Cast Camaraderie

Discussion in 'Q&A Forum With Top Chef Carla Hall' started by nicko, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Carla,

It was pretty cool last night Bravo aired the Le Bernadin episode (I thought you should of won). One of the things I noticed this time around was that all of the contestants really seemed to care about each other. During the challenges it was common to see everyone trying to help the other person when it was time to plate. I thought this was really cool and actually kind of refreshing to see a group of people on a reality show actually trying to help one another instead of backstabbing to win.

Would you say that you all got along pretty well or was there a lot of animosity. Do you still keep in touch with the rest of the Top Chef Cast?

2. carla hall

carla hall

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Everyone got along. It was truly great. For that challenge we couldn't help the other chefs cook, but we could help each other plate. For the most part, we were all very supportive of each other.

I still keep in touch with Stefan, Ariane and Jamie. I tweet Richard Blais often and some other chefs from past seasons. It truly feels like a family. It was Andrew who said "Welcome to the Top Chef family" when I met him. Awwwwww!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.