This just in!

phatch

Staff member
Joined Mar 29, 2002
The guys a loser. But what's so odd about the dates. march 4 was just a week ago. The guy took a long time to file, but maybe I'm missing the humor.

Phil

kuan

Staff member
Joined Jun 11, 2001
Absolute proof that the fast food industry is out to kill us all. If it's not with cholesterol it's with hot food.

Kuan

Joined May 26, 2001
If it takes him that long to decide whether or not to sue, I don't want to be stuck behind him on line while he decides what to order.

Joined Mar 10, 2004
that man is handicapped. His arguement boils down to "they didnt tell me to spit out the chicken". I hope they add this to the new directions for burn prevention.

Joined Mar 10, 2004
That tort law still permits such absurdity is absurd in itself... the other side of the coin is how do you change it so that it doesnt inhibit people from pursuing a lawsuit for good cause? :confused: It is problematical that it can be so abused... coffee at Mickey D's anyone? :rolleyes: And the 'big boyz' are known to have deep-pockets. Greed sometimes wills out and juries are not always rational in thier judgement--nor do the lawyers want them to be. :(

However, if I had a won suit for every time I have burnt the inside-top of my mouth (oh, the pain and the anguish, the suffering of palate and loss of taste!), I'd probably be a billionaire today. :p But, I just keep right on a eatin' that pizza... being programmed to think 'no pain, no gain' (or certainly, no pizza), I reckon. :eek:

Latest posts

Top Bottom