The Private Chef to the Stars

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by theprivatechef, Apr 4, 2010.

1. theprivatechef

theprivatechef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I would like to introduce myself. My name is Richard Florczak. I am the 13 year private chef to Mel Gibson. Prior to that I worked 2 years for Tom Cruise as his private chef. I have also worked as the private chef to Jennifer Garner and Leonardo DiCaprio. I have an award winning cookbook called The Private Chef. Recently I created a home study program. I have been in the private chef business for 20 years. I feel a bit burned out and have have committed myself to helping other private chefs. Hope I can help.
    Regards,
    The Private Chef
    Richard Florczak

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2010
  2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome to Chef Talk, Private Chef. We are a community of avid home cooks and professionals from all over the world. I see you've already been visiting and posting in some of the forums; enjoy! I hope you'll visit all the forums to share and learn.

Regards,
    Mezzaluna

3. bughut

bughut

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Hello Richard,

It's good to have you on board. You've probarbly had a look around, so you can see we're a nice bunch. Welcome to the forum. Hopefully, we'll see and hear much more from you in the future.

So, you say you're burned out~ I would glean from your post, that you are simply moving on to the next stage. I have known burned out in the past and it'd debilitating and depressing. You however, seem to exude a passion and a need to pass on your skills.

I'll check out your book

All the very best for the future

Bug

4. rabizaman

rabizaman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Welcome to Chef Talk, Private Chef. We are a community of avid home cooks and professionals from all over the world. I see you've already been visiting and posting in some of the forums; enjoy! I hope you'll visit all the forums to share and learn.

Regards,

Rabi Zaman

5. madcowcutlery

madcowcutlery

Exp:
    Other
    Welcome to the community.  People with experience are always an asset to the forum.  Hope to see plenty of posts from you.

D. Clay

6. judson

judson

Exp:
    Other
    I have been a backstage and tour caterer for rock-n-roll bands for 15 years and looking for a new challenge.

judson kent

7. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello Judson! It would be great if you'd start a new thead about yourself here in the Welcome Forum. That way we could respond to your post more easily. Your post above is on the tag end of an old thread started by The Private Chef.

If you need assistance starting a new thread, just ask! We hope you enjoiy Chef Talk.

Regards,

Mezzaluna