The Forum Is Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
The Forum with Carla is now open she will be joining us later this week to answer questions.

Thanks,

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Please help me in welcoming Carla Hall to ChefTalk.com.

Carla it is really great to have you hear I am looking forward to hearing the inside scoop about Top Chef.

Joined Feb 24, 2009
Thank you for taking time to join us. We appreciate all your wisdom and insight.

Pam

Joined Jun 5, 2009
I'm hoping that I will be able to share some insight. All are welcome to anything I have to offer. I'm at an airport getting ready to board a plane back to DC

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Welcome Carla. Let me know if you have any more troubles so I can help you.

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
You can view all of the questions people have posted here in the main listing:

Q&A Forum With Top Chef Carla Hall - ChefTalk Cooking Forums

The bottom of the list are the oldest so you can start there if you like. Just click on the title of the question and when after you read the question just hit reply. Might be a bit easier when you get to a pc as opposed to doing it on a blackberry.

Joined Jun 5, 2009
I'm back. my connection dropped. will I be able to get some of the questions and answer them later? I'm not sure if there is wifi on my plane, but being with you all would be a great distraction going across country.

Joined Jun 5, 2009
OK...now that I THINK i'm getting the hang of this, I have to board my flight. I will join in if there is wifi on the plane. otherwise, I will resume when I get home.

Joined May 29, 1999
We had a little "seek shelter immediately" (welcome to late spring in central Texas!)this evening so I'm a little late in saying Welcome Carla!
Looking forward to the chat and have encouraged students, colleagues and friends to visit and join in the conversation.

Hope you arrived in DC okay!

Joined Oct 18, 2007
Welcome Carla!

I can feel the forum filling with love. :D

I enjoyed watching you work on the show, and seeing you get more comfortable as the show progressed.

Joined Jun 5, 2009
Sorry for missing most of the day. I will tune in earlier on Friday, and ready to answer more questions.

toodles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom