The Editor of Cook's Illustrated, Christopher Kimball

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by mudbug, Dec 19, 2000.

1. mudbug

mudbug

Exp:
    Culinary Instructor
  2. live_to_cook

live_to_cook

This guy cooks (and sometimes bakes) on a wood stove... talk about committed to your heritage.

3. ruthy

ruthy

Well I thought I knew all the food sites. Just downloaded six of Christopher Kimball's articles/recipes. Many thanks for the info.

4. mudbug

mudbug

Exp:
    Culinary Instructor
    Ruthy,

I'm pretty convinced it would be next to impossible to know of all the "food sites". Some of the best articles and recipes I've found are sections in small newsletters (say, for the Amish Community) and local papers. There's just no telling where you might find info!

5. kylew

kylew

Exp:
    Home Chef
    http://www.townonline.com/cambridge/...nment/cooking/

Looks like they have done some revamping @Townonline.com. On the Entertainment tab, it looks like the Cooking category has been replaced with a Dining category. I can't seem to find the Kimbal articles. ANy suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Kyle

6. mudbug

mudbug

Exp:
    Culinary Instructor
    Kyle,

Here are some alternative suggestions:

Go to Charleston Daily Mail: Kitchen Detective on a weekly basis. A new column every Wednesday.

Check here.

For articles from the Townonline.com site, look here and click on the "Cached" link at the end of each result for the article.

In certain areas, you might be able to catch the PBS Show "America's Test Kitchen" with Christopher Kimball as host. Look here for more information.