Thanks Steven

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Steven,

From all of here at ChefTalk.com we just want to give you a heartfelt thanks for your time with us and your truly thoughtful responses. Wish you all the best and success with your books, television show, and new rubs and pastes (soon to be reviewed by ChefTalk).

Feel free everyone to post a thanks to Steven here but the forum is now close for further questions.

Joined Jan 24, 2011
Thanks  for coming on the forums for the Q & A, and to all the admins who helped get this set up.

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Let me add my thanks to those posted. As a home cook, it's wonderful to learn from you in such a relaxed format. I know I'll add more of your books to the BBQ section of my cookbook stash.

Best regards,

Mezzaluna

Joined Aug 25, 2009
Steven,

I absolutely agree with Mezz, it was such a relaxed format and it gave time to reflect on the depth of knowledge you have on bbq'ing.

Cher Steven,

Juste une petite note pour vous transmettre mes sentiments de gratitude, je vous remercie du plus profond de mon coeur, j'apprécie grandement vos précieux conseils, votre immense expérience ainsi que vos sentiments chaleureux.

Sincèrement,

Petals.

To Nicko,

Thank you so much for putting this all together  as it was a great experience and a pleasure to learn so many things.  A thank you to all the moderators who helped and assisted, great support.

Joined May 5, 2011
Cher Petals,

Un grand merci!

And to Nicko, again, thank you to you and your moderators for the opportunity to participate in this forum. I enjoyed it immensely. 

Warmly,

Steven

Top Bottom