Thank you Chef

Joined Apr 29, 2015
Hello ! i am a mother with a six years old son who is a little bit overweight. and what i want to say is that i really want to learn cooking . of cause i love delicious food but more important is that i want to learn how to mach different foods in order to make them full of nutrition and have good taste. also ,i hope the food is healthy . good for our body !!

i think i would learn something here . thank you !!!

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Welcome to Chef talk.com glad you joined please let us know if you have any questions

Joined May 22, 2015

Hello ! i am a mother with a six years old son who is a little bit overweight. and what i want to say is that i really want to learn cooking . of cause i love delicious food but more important is that i want to learn how to mach different foods in order to make them full of nutrition and have good taste. also ,i hope the food is healthy . good for our body !!

i think i would learn something here . thank you !!!
@clairelv

Good idea!

Our grand daughter loves to eat at our house because we cook fresh veggies ( not canned ), + fresh meats, fish, etc ( no fast food ).

I understand most people eat fast food out of convenience, but it's just as fast to make your own food, and a LOT healthier.

Good luck in your quest!

Joined Apr 29, 2015
yes ,it is what i want ....

To provide  healthier food and a more harmonious atmosphere for a family is what  a woman and a mother should do and be glad to do !! at least for it is .....

thank you guys ....

Joined Apr 29, 2015
thanks . no special question .just want to do some delicious and health food for my family . by the way .want to lose weight!!/img/vbsmilies/smilies/tongue.gif!!  i am leaarning how to bake.....

so i will come here often ......

Top Bottom