text bk. for red seal in On. Cnd

P

(private user)

Looking for an inexpensive way to get my red seal is how I came across ChefTalk.but that's not what I was looking for. I'm wanting to write or challenge for my red seal and was seeking ways to do so online, and haven't found any online courses, or guides. What I have found at Wiley's was 7th ed. professional ck. bk.114$. Amazon didn't have anything at all. At coursesmart I found it as an ebook for 45$, which seems to be the to go unless anyone else has a copy for cheaper price; or has some different ideas and places to look?

Thanks Taj

P

(private user)

Looking for an inexpensive way to get my red seal is how I came across ChefTalk.but that's not what I was looking for. I'm wanting to write or challenge for my red seal and was seeking ways to do so online, and haven't found any online courses, or guides. What I have found at Wiley's was 7th ed. professional ck. bk.114$. Amazon didn't have anything at all. At coursesmart I found it as an ebook for 45$, which seems to be the to go unless anyone else has a copy for cheaper price; or has some different ideas and places to look?

Thanks Taj

Joined Jun 17, 2008
I'm a 2nd year apprentice and I'm still working through my skills book. I haven't done the Red Seal test yet and plan to wait until next Fall. I have a few friends who took it and have heard about it from my Chef instructors too. I know you have to get at least 70% to pass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom