taking some time off

Discussion in 'Pastries & Baking' started by m brown, Sep 14, 2001.

1. m brown

m brown

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    the events of the past week have broken my heart and i find it hard to process anything with a clear mind. so i am going to take a few days or so off of the baking and pastry forums.
    keep baking and questioning and sharing. i love reading all of your posts and seeing how open everyone is to lending a hand to a baker with a gluten back up or pastry chef with a caramel overload.

2. layjo

layjo

Exp:
    Sous Chef
    My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone, and I pray for continued stength and security in the lives of our friends and families. Whenever a tragic event like this happens, anyone who needs to, should take the time to rest their thoughts so that their mind can be refreshed. We enjoy reading your post and replies and your advice! We will "bake first, ask question later". ;)

3. isaac

isaac

m brown

i hope you find peace and healing during your time away.

i tend not to talk about this subject as it hurts me as well. i beleieve in god and it sadens me to see how this world is turning out. this is by no means a preach post but it is food for thought.

i just dont understand how other countries can hurt others. this might sound stupid but the USA helps out other countries all the time and others in other countries are not thankfull for it. i would be. maybe i am ignorent and dont see the full picture.

i do pray for all the famlies out there for the people that were lost. my heart extends out to the chefs, cooks and pastry chefs as well. even though there are millions of us... yet we are such a small community.

i am sorry if anyone is offended by this post. maybe the words i used were the wrong ones but i am still hurt and confused about this issue.

i hope all my friends here are ok. god bless all.