station

Discussion in 'Cooking Equipment Reviews' started by station, Mar 18, 2006.

1. station

station

Exp:
    At home cook
    I am new to this forum and pleased to have found it. I have a dilema as I am buying a new food processor and I am debating between the 12 cup Kitchen Aide KFP750CR or the 11 cup Cuisinert DLC-2011N. I like the size of the Kitchen Aide but it doesnt have the dough button although it does mix dough. The Kitchen Aide has an egg whip that is about $23 and the Cuisinart has one but it is $83 (both are options). While I can see how the Cuisinart egg whip works, the Kitchen Aide has no video and so I am not sure how it works and whether it is effective. Anyone have experience with these processors and the egg whip functions? Can you make a recommendation?

2. cakerookie

cakerookie

Exp:
    Line Cook
    Hi station and welcome to Cheftalk. You might want to post that in the Equipment Review Forum so everyone can see it. Doubt anyone will look for it here. Sorry Mezzaluna not trying to do your job...

3. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Station, Cakerookie is correct. We're happy to have you with us but your question belongs in the Equipment forum, not the Welcome Forum. I have moved it to where it will attract the attention it deserves.

Please come back to the Welcome Forum so that we can extend our greetings!

Regards,
    Mezzaluna