Spoiled roux

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by justyn, Oct 24, 2002.

1. justyn

justyn

:roll: :roll: I am so happy to find all of you,I think this site is a huge carer booster!

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome, Justyn. You're right, this is a great place to network in the culinary business. I hope you'll browse through the professionals' forums (Insice Scoop, etc.) and check out the older threads for some great conversations. Don't forget the archives, too.

Please take a moment here in the Welcome Forum to tell us more about yourself.

Mezzaluna

3. justyn

justyn

Thanks for the welcome Mezzaluna a nice tuch:cool:

4. jim berman

jim berman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Welcome aboard! Tell us a bit about your background. This is a great place to share and learn.
    Good to have ya' here!

5. justyn

justyn

Hi Jim, Thanks for asking I started my carrer as a dish washer in a country club when I was 18. I had an incredible chef that took me under his wing in fact I have had a few chefs that have taken me under there wing to show me everything they know.
    I went to school to learn how to cook for about a year and I found out that I was learning more at work than school.
    I was working with a bunch of drunk sous chefs that could not hack the job so I was promoted up the ranks quickly because I have the love for the job.
    I seemed to have made a name for myself over the years and I landed a EX. Chef job at an incredible country club, so incredible in fact That I will never find a better place to work!
    I have seen a lot of crap hole kitchens as I am shure you have but this is the end of the line.
    This job is soo good that it goes to show you that if you work hard enough your dreams will come true.
    Enough blabring thanks for asking Jim:cool: