SOUS CHEF Needed

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Hi Guys, (and gals)

I am currently looking for a Sous chef for my morning shift.
Anyone who may be interested or knows anyone looking can e mail me at [email protected]

I need someone with strong production skills,leadership and people skills are vital. Creativity a must. Excellent benifits and salary.

Thanks
Brad
cc

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Jim and Shroom,

I would love to have you guys come out and apply!!!

But don't you think the commute may get to you after, Um..Lets say 1 Day.

You two made my day. I would just love the chance to share my kitchen with you guys:chef:
cc

Joined Jul 31, 2000
This is great!!!!

Ok, You can all sleep on the couch, I'll make breakfast and the java.

Who knows maybe we should just bail on the whole thing and just open our own place!!!

I'll just buy another jennifer convertable pull out :)

Ok Ok....anyone still thinking about this job should also have a sence of humor
cc

Joined Jan 12, 2001
sure wish i lived nearby, cape chef.

i've been looking for the right job here in chicago for quite a while.

good luck....hope you find someone soon that lives within a couple hundred miles.

Joined Dec 8, 1999
Sigh... A dream job for a cape chef wannabe! I think I've asked you this before, but is there any chance of the hotel moving anywhere near Minnesota or Wisconsin? Good thing I work for a mensch of a chef already, though, or I'd be sorely tempted to move myself!

Joined Mar 13, 2001
Uh? Is there room for one more on your couch? I may not be so skilled but at least, i got sense of humour...:chef:

Joined Oct 28, 1999
Ok, new plan for the Virtual Christmas Party.... we are all going to gather at CC's house, listen to Styx, crash on the couch and work off the room & board bill by working for him!!! There... problem solved! :lol:

Joined Jul 24, 2001
Cape Chef

I would apply for the job but you know me, what kind of bad character I am , I hate to wait in queues and sleeping on the couch...

:chef:

Joined Mar 13, 2001
Wonderful. You could have «Sous-Chef Training School» for sous-chefs wannaby and I will take care of the sense of humour! ;)

Top Bottom