Sorry, just had to share...

Discussion in 'General Culinary School Discussions' started by brie, Aug 3, 2004.

1. brie

brie

Le Cordon Bleu Minnesota, here I come! My start date is August 23rd and I'm so excited (and scared) I hardly know what to do with myself.

This is a pointless post; I just had to say something to someone who would appreciate it.

[edited to fix obvious spelling error]

2. dlittlechef

dlittlechef

Congratulations!!!!
    I had the same, awesome, wonderful, *I have to tell everyone* feelings when I found out I was accepted into the Culinary School of Fort Worth! I start September 6th!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!
    :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

3. anneke

anneke

Exp:
    Culinary Instructor
    Congratulations!! I hope you'll share all your experiences from school with us.

4. sirlan

sirlan

Good luck and enjoy it.

5. headless chicken

headless chicken

Exp:
    Line Cook
    School is always exciting and scary prior to starting. But its a great experiance when you at your level going to a school specific to your interests unlike high school.

6. bruce bailey

bruce bailey

Congratulations, and welcome. I started there a few months back. Your gonna love it!!

7. wordnerd

wordnerd

Congratulations! I go to LCB Las Vegas. I love it! I hope you enjoy your experience!!

8. stewy

stewy

Congrats. I also started 8/23 at the LCB in Austin. I like it so far, can't wait to get into the kitchen.