Something we haven't done in a while

Joined May 26, 2001
No, Mezz, people here are just too sharp!:)

Oops, just got Kimmie's! But I want to give other sharpies a chance, to I'll PM it to her. If no one else gets it, she can decide what to do.

Joined Dec 12, 2000
Panini I'll bet pates an gallantines have something to do with adggnmraere- as well.

Joined May 26, 2001
Mine should have been:

S H R T N L A A A U O - -

(sorry, I originally had one "-" too many.) And here's a hint: Like Webster's dictionary, it's morocco-bound.

Hey, Panini and CoolJ, why don't you guys put everybody else out of their misery and tell what Kimmie's is? You're both right.

Joined Jul 28, 2001
Suzanne,
ok, that make a difference, everything I came up with --- was not something I could post.

Joined May 26, 2001
Panini -- is there a kind of strainer called a "crepineau"? So far, that's all I can come up with on yours. (Hope the Canadians will forgive me for not adding the accent over the first e.)

Joined Jul 28, 2001
ok, that will work! but I was thinking of another, much easier. Your putting way to much thought or I have misspelled it.
both food related.

Joined Feb 6, 2002
Yea mine was Rillette .....Im still trying to figure out Pan's word though. Wasn't Kimmie's Garde-Manger??? :confused:

Joined Mar 13, 2001
Bravo Suzanne and Shawtycat! :)

and Suzanne, the Canadians are very forgiving as far as accents are concerned! :rolleyes:

Joined Dec 12, 2000
Panini, I came up with epicurean for your first word, but can't figure anything for the second one, could you maybe post a clue or the definition ?.

LDSAA FROWLAD (2 words)

RIESFFCOE

ECFA KLTA FCEH (3 words)

Joined May 26, 2001
OH -- you mean Montezuma's Revenge! aka Delhi Belly. Yuck. Who woulda thunk about THAT "end" of the food chain?

I'll give another hint on mine it's real top shelf stuff!

coolJ -- got part of the first one, and all of the third: We are there ;) As for the second: are you telling us that an American beverage machine got knighted? So far I got SIR COFFEE for that one. No good, huh ... ?

This is such fun! Thanks, CC, for starting it.

Joined May 11, 2001
I still can't figure out Suzanne's.

I got all 3 of CoolJ's! Yay... I finally figured out some. I've been practicing on shockwave.com's Text Twist -- I know, what a geek.

GTEBUTEA
UDSGURHOO
SORCTSNAI

Latest posts

Top Bottom