Sociological Survey, UC Berkeley

Discussion in 'Professional Chefs' started by xuxoxux, Nov 12, 2013.

1. xuxoxux

xuxoxux

Exp:
    Other
    Dear users of ChefTalk.com,

I am a student of Sociology at UC Berkeley, and I am doing a paper on the usage of illicit substances in the restaurant industry. I have made a short survey that will help me get some better statistics on this subject, and I am hoping that you can help me by answering some questions.

Since the subject of this research is on something that involves illegal activity, all survey participants will remain anonymous.
    I would greatly appreciate your help -- the statistics I compile could help to address this increasing problem within the industry.

The survey contains 10 questions and will only take a minute or two of your time.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GDZQDGX

Thank you very much,

--

Aleks Weiss

2. kaiquekuisine

kaiquekuisine

Exp:
    Line Cook
    Is your target chefs , or anyone working in the restaurant industry , because your first couple of questions say chef <_<

Just asking since there are line cooks , owners , pastry chefs , pastry cooks , sous chef , etc.....

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  3. xuxoxux

xuxoxux

Exp:
    Other
    Sorry -- I meant to include every form of employment within the restaurant industry. This could also be dishwashers, waiters, etc. I have changed the first two questions.

Thank you for pointing that out!

Any other feedback is welcome!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013